Microsoft Access is a file-based desktop application that allows small teams and individuals to easily organize and manage data. This training will teach you to collect, manage and report on large amounts of your organization’s data. This Microsoft Access course combines 4 different courses.
- Microsoft Access 101 – An Introduction to Access and Table Design
- Microsoft Access 102 – Access Queries
- Microsoft Access 103 – Form and Reports
- Automate Microsoft Access Tasks with Macros and VBA
Have a general knowledge of working with windows and have windows machine with Microsoft Access
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how Access is constructed
- Be able to build effective database solutions
- Produce basic to advanced reports
- Create, design and encrypt Access databases
- Manage large sets of data in Microsoft Access relational design
- Automate tasks, procedures and functions with Macros and VBA
Learn by doing:
- Understand how to start Microsoft Access and some of its basic navigation and help controls.
- Exploring the Ribbon’s different tabs and options.
- Creating a Simple Database
- Creating basic forms, queries, reports and filters
- Advanced File Tasks
- Working with forms, queries, reports and filters
- Advanced Data Management
- Finishing the Application
Who will be benefited:
Users Looking to Gain a working knowledge of Microsoft Access from beginner to advanced