- To follow the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement process the course is presented in a logical sequence
- Develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Black Belt is the learning objective of this course
- Deliver a solid general knowledge of the theory, composition, and implementation of a Lean Six Sigma initiative.
What you will learn:
- Apply DMAIC Methodology to a Project
- Team Dynamics Management
- Identify Key Organizational Factors
- Process Improvement Techniques
- Tools for Success
Who will be benefited:
Engineers, MBAs, Operations Managers, Quality Managers and professionals who want to apply the methodologies and quality control process within an organization.
Excel user, open to learn how to improve a process
Learn by doing:
- Team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line
- Able to Communicate using Six Sigma concepts
- Understand and apply the five-step DMAIC model as a framework to organize process improvement activity
- Able to deliver meaningful results to the organization.