- This course is designed and articulated to sharpen participant’s knowledge and skills in managing Inventory & store management efficiently and successfully
- Purpose of this course is to find out GAP in right Inventory & store management that ensures the best value of money thus efficiency can be obtained.
- To enhance efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery to the officials and stake holders by the Store Keepers.
What you will learn:
- Basic concept of Inventory and store management
- Stages of Inventory
- Types of Inventory
- Inventory coding systems
- The role of the Inventory Manager
- Procurement Management Systems
- Describe the functions and necessity of stores.
- Storage at Production warehouse and distribution to depot
- Storage at Depot and distribution to next point
- Storage at CDC and distribution to next point
- Storage to POS and retail distribution
- Necessary safety, security and Risk Management in POD (Point of Distribution) and POS (Point of sales)
Who will be benefited:
Stores keepers, Stores assistants, Inventory assistant, Inventory controllers, warehouse assistant and new starters
Learn by doing:
After completion of this course you will be able to
- Measure and improve inventory management performance
- Maintain an updated inventory for government properties at all times
- Understand the objectives and scope of the stores
- Handle the store systems and procedures (receipt, issue, inspection etc.)