- Help to discover a variety of options for funding your business and how to successfully negotiate financial opportunities.
- Provide knowledge of the fundamental concepts of financial accounting, finance, and managerial decision making
What you will learn:
- Foundations of Financial Decision Making for Managers
- Understanding and analyzing financial statements.
- Budgeting and the management process
- Risk and Return
- Understand the value chain and make decisions from management reports.
- Activity Based Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
- Final Assessment
Who will be benefited:
Accounting and financial management professionals, planners, engineers, production managers and management decision-makers.
Basic understanding of financial statements, including the balance sheet, income & cash flow statement, time value of money and present value calculations.
Learn by doing:
- Learn the process of analyzing business opportunities and secure funding to start and grow the business.
- Learn how to value a stock, bond, and company for business opportunities
- Able to evaluate an idea for a new service and determine cost and benefits
Able to identify key success factors, warning signals, negative and positive trends