- This master class provides the techniques and thinking time to reinvent your proactive service agenda.
- To teach delegates the fundamental principles, practices and skills required that leading organizations employ to deliver world-class customer service
- Providing great customer service in a technical environment demands
- Aims to create the genuine willingness and desire to do the best for each customer
- Build stronger internal relationships and enhance your reputation as a service provider
What you will learn:
- What great service is really all about
- Process of managing and exceeding customer expectation
- Three of the most critical aspects of great service provision — foundations, communication and interpersonal skills and handling difficult situations.
- Six Hat problem solving methodology
- Choosing the most appropriate method for any communication – written, phone, face to face?
- The useful steps of dealing with upset customer
Who will be benefited:
Anyone involved with the interaction of customers
A willingness to impress your customers
Learn by doing:
- Able to understand the different customer types
- Understands the expectations, values and goals for the self and company
- Learn positive approach for given better customer service
- Learn the latest cutting-edge techniques to provide a first-class service
- Gain the confidence to deal with any “difficult” or complaining customers