- Introduction to professional selling:
- Professional selling introduction
- Professional selling skill set and mind set
- The perfect sales person – Activity
- The professional selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- The OPEN question selling technique
- A sales management primer
- What is your job?
- Sales Manager versus Salesman
- Manage information skilfully
- Know the full range and strength of your power
- Satisfy customer needs over wants
- Concede according to plan
- What kind of a negotiator are you?
- Negotiation skills self-assessment and best practice
- How to establish roles and responsibilities for both parties
- How to identify and set objectives for both buyer and seller
- How to push other managers to cooperate with youDoes the ERP system strengthen the company’s competitive position ? How might it erode the company’s
- competitive position ?
- Does the ERP system strengthen the company’s competitive position ? How might it erode the company’s
- competitive position ?
What you will learn
- Position your product/service advantageously
- Set high targets
- Negotiate from a position of partnership, not competition
- Deal more effectively and profitably with price objections
- Identify and practice successful business negotiating skills
- Identify strengths and weaknesses as a business negotiator
- Understand different types of buyer behavior
- Learn to recognize negotiating tactics and stances
- Be able to apply a new and proven structure to business negotiations
- Identify and adapt for different behavioral styles
- Be alert to unconscious (non-verbal) communication
- Prepare and present a proposal at a final business negotiation stage
- Project confidence and exercise assertiveness in business negotiation situations
Requirements & who can attend
This powerful and practical course is suitable for sales professionals at all levels. It allows the more experienced and successful a chance to further develop and refine their skills and knowledge when negotiating, whilst giving the less experienced vital foundation skills and practical short-cuts.
Learn by doing
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience.
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.