- Understanding WSH Legislations
- WSH (WSH Committees) Regulations 2008
- WSH (Construction) Regulations 2007
- General Worksite Safety
- Project Planning
- Safety Management
- Construction Productivity
- Subcontractor & Vendor Management
- Critical Path Method (CPM) Scheduling
- Claims Management
- Legal Issues & Contract Clauses
- Cost Control
- Project Recordkeeping
- Time Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
What you will learn:
- The subject focuses on systematic prevention of accidents in the building and construction industry.
- The subject gives an introduction to practical application of safety analysis for past conditions (reporting of unwanted occurrences; incident database; lagging safety performance indicators; accident investigation); for present conditions (workplace inspections; audits; leading safety performance indicators); and for future conditions (different methods for risk analysis, e.g.
- Preliminary hazard analysis and job safety analysis). Foundations, merits and shortcomings of the methods are described for adequate application.
- Mechanical Material Handling and Scaffold
- Excavation, Tunneling Work and Compressed Air Environment
- Occupational Health
- An Overview of Risk Management
- Accident Prevention and Investigation
- Safety and Health Management System
- Safety and Health Audits
Requirements & who can attend:
Managers and Supervisors, Professionals, Compliance Managers, Project Managers, Managers in Real Estate Industry, Construction Workers.
Learn by doing:
- Explain the theoretical basis for the different methods and tools in use to identify, analyses and evaluate accident risks and remedial actions
- Choose and assess appropriate methods and tools for a systematic and efficient accident prevention work in industrial organizations
- Choose and assess efficient preventive measures and argue for the choice of these
- Explain the principles for experience feedback and learning from unwanted occurrences.
explain key framework conditions for safety management in the industry
- Categorize different organizational perspectives on accidents
- Relate safety management in different project phases and among different actors to each other