18, 19, 25, 26 October 2019
Last Date of
Registration: 15 October 2019
Mr. Naijur Rahman
CI & Efficiency Consultant, Certified Lean Six Sigma Practitioner, Coach & Guide, Corporate Trainer, Soft Skill Trainer, Motivational Speaker
Mr. Naijur Rahman (NR) is a seasoned Operational Excellence Consultant, one of the best and most well-known trainers in Bangladesh in the field of Lean Six Sigma, Efficiency & Productivity Improvement, Continuous Improvement Culture, TQM, Soft skill an Adult Learning Facilitation. His expertise lies in improving the productivity and efficiency in individuals and business processes through the application of new – age solutions and people management techniques.
Mr. Naijur Rahman is an avid speaker and is a renowned motivational speaker in Bangladesh. His love for teaching is translated into enriching training sessions and inspiring motivational talks that build personal excellence and productivity. He is engaged in East West University & Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM) as Adjunct Faculty and Enlisted Trainer for SEIP Program under BGMEA and empaneled facilitator in various national and international organizations and institutes.
Mr. NR is highly passionate on Consulting now delivers his knowledge and expertise to organizations in helping them achieve operational excellence as an Efficiency Enhancement and CI Consultant. He has been engaged with number of Consulting Program on Operational Excellence, 360 Degree Efficiency, Productively and Employee Development Program with of Giant Level Manufacturing Plants and Business Houses in Bangladesh.
Mr. NR has undergone extensive Training locally and Internationally on Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, Efficiency & Productivity Improvement, TQM, Leadership & People Management, Human Psychology, Neuro Science in Management, Adult Learning, Facilitation & Coaching, Reprograming of Habits, Cultural Transformation & CI Tools, etc.
In his total career tenure holding very senior positions he worked for renowned National and Multinational Organizations like – Intertek Bangladesh, Team Group, Gemcon Group, Kallol Group, Shakti Foundation etc. Currently he holds the position of Country Chief of Mind Works, a Multinational Management Consulting and Training Organization.
Mr. Naijur is a Fellow Member of Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD) and Bangladesh Society for Apparel Human Resources Professionals (BSHARP).
Implementing TQM has proven to bring profound benefits to an organization – human resources, assets and wealth, environment and its future survival. Thus studying, understanding, and implementing TQM is becoming an absolute necessity if an organization wishes to remain competitive and relevant, especially in today’s global competition for customers, market and global economy.
Total quality management (TQM) is a philosophy, methodology and system of tools aimed to create and maintain mechanism of organization’s continuous improvement. It involves all departments and employees into improvement of processes and products. It helps to reduce costs and increase efficiency to meet and exceed needs and expectations of customers and other stakeholders of an organization
• Understanding the importance of Quality
• Understanding the various quality concept
• Understanding the Philosophy
• Application and Implementation of Tools in System
• Continuous Improvement Culture in the Organization- A Paradigm Shift in Culture of Betterment
• Ability to Advise Management on Cultural Change and Different Quality Management Approach.
Evolution of TQM:
• Historical Development
• Definition of Quality
• Understanding TQM
• TQM Concept of System
• The Cost of Quality/ Cost of Poor Quality
• Contribution of Quality Gurus- Dr. Walter Shewhart, Dr. W. Edwards Deming, Dr. Joseph M. Juran, Dr. Kaoru Ishikawa, Philip B. Crosby
Quality Principles and Strategy:
• Customer Focus
• Process Improvements
• Quality Management Strategy
• Zero Defect
TQM Tools & Techniques:
• Kaizen System
• Poka Yoke
• Seven Tools of Quality (How to create, How to use, scop Check sheet.
Stratification (alternately, flow chart or run chart)
Cause-and-effect diagram (also known as the “fishbone” or Ishikawa diagram)
• Quality Function deployment
• Quality Circle, Quality teams and teamwork processes
• Steps is Process Improvement
• Quality through improvement: Six sigma, lean six sigma, kaizen, 5S,
• International Quality Awards
Class Session, Group Discussions, Simulations exercises, Case studies and Problem Solving Exercises
Who will be benefited?
• QA Supervisors & QA Heads
• Production Supervisors & QA Heads
• Operation Heads
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 6,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Bank Account details:
• Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
• Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number : 010312900000003, Bank Name: First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
• Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal)
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.
Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis.