- Better understanding of corporate law and Practice
- Fundamentals of corporate laws and practices.
- Development of critical and analytical abilities in the area of Corporate Law.
- Discussion of the essential legal documentations, notes, meetings under corporate laws and practices.
- The provision of company management services in offshore centers
- Regulation of company management business
What you will learn:
- Understand the concepts of corporate laws, rules and regulations
- Corporate finance
- Management and Corporate Governance
- CSR Project Appraisal and Accounting and E‐governance initiatives in corporate law
- Fundamental of IPR and Competition Law
- General Principles of Corporate Liability
- Foreign Exchange Management
- Real life and practical problem based solution on corporate matter.
Who will be benefited:
Banking, legal and trust professions, company administrators, tax and financial advisors, chartered accountant, cost & work accountants, Managers, Company Directors, Prospective Entrepreneurs and Students.
No working experience required
Learn by doing:
- Learn the fundamental rules & provisions of corporate law and practice
- Able to protect the business from any loss
- Able to reduce the unnecessary legal costs in the business transactions.