- Expenses for Import- Export License
- Find out the costing of Import & Export items
- Major Country –wise Import & Export
- Major products –wise Import & Export
- Market survey for Importers & Exporters
- Import facility by bank
- Export Cash Incentive
- Documents required for customs clearance
- Sources of Import- export documents
- Required documents for Export Payment negotiation
- EXP & IMP Form
- TIN Certificate
- Import Registration Certificate (IRC)
- Export Registration Certificate (ERC)
- UP & UD & GSP Certificate
- Bond License
What you will learn
- Push/Pull View of Supply Chains
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Model (SCOR)
- Examples of Supply Chain in Best Practice
- The Role of Distribution in the Supply Chain
- Recent Issues in supply chain management
- Supply chain professionals are constantly evolving
- Business Skills
- Computer skills
- Superior analytical skills
- Good negotiating skills
Requirements & who can attend
- No experience required.
Suitable for Officials involved in Garments, Export, Import, Buying House, C&F Agent, Indenting Agent, International Tender Business. Importers, Exporters, Bankers, Shipping Agents and new Entrepreneurs.
Officials engaged in Readymade Garments, Merchandising & Buying House.
Persons willing to work with International Trading Organization and Multinational companies in home and abroad.
Students are willing to learn Practical Oriented International Business.
Business Manager, Commercial Manager, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, and other interested suitable persons.
SME, & Women Entrepreneurs.
Persons dealing with L/C & Back to Back L/C Operation.
Supply Chain Professionals
Learn by doing
You will learn Good negotiating skills
You will understand how to effectively manage and systematically plan
Learn professional advancement of any supply chain industry professional
Learn Advance level Computer skills
Learn the Professional terms such as economic profit, ROIC, and EBITDA