Last Date of
Mr. Yousuf Efti
International Award Winning Corporate Trainer, Public Speaker and Consultant, Founder Future Icon
Mr. Yousuf Efti is a Director and Consultant at Future Leaders, Founder at Future Icon, Managing Director at Fast Aid Hospital Ltd. and Former Head of CSR at McDonald Group. An international Award-winning trainer in Bangladesh. He got this award from India for contribution to the human capital development. He is a designated Global Goodwill Ambassador from America for his humanitarian work. He is a Corporate Trainer, Inspirational Speaker, and Business Consultant.
He was trained by global Master Coach, author, and trainer from the Top University of UK. He has also completed Facilitation and Training Skills from renowned trainer and Institute of Bangladesh and Abroad. He completed his post graduations in Master in Business Administrations (MBA) with a major in Marketing and Master in Science (MSc) with a major in Mathematics.
Mr. Yousuf Efti, having solid 15 years working experience in sales at Opsonin Pharma Ltd. and total 18 years, worked with the country’s well-reputed conglomerate in Sales, Marketing, Training & Development area and worked directly in all the processes like TNA, Gap Analysis, Change Management, Content & Module Development, conducting sessions, evaluation, PMS, KPI setting & general sales issues.
Mr. Efti is leading three different organizations named as Fast Aid Hospital, Medicine Park and Future Icon by designing and developing all strategic models as well as monitoring entire functional activities. Introduced and penetrated with new products in the market, set different business plans, branding tools & techniques and executed them successfully in different business by giving proper guidelines to the team.
Mr. Efti has a very sound knowledge of skill development. He has more than 5000 hours of training facilitation experience coverage with 3000+ employees and 5000+ of external trainees. He trained in complete career guideline more than 25,000 students at colleges and universities. He has experience in providing inspirational speaking in different colleges, universities, seminars and public functions (more than 10,000 audiences in a program) as an inspirational speaker.
In recent month, he has successfully completed individual and organizational capacity development assignments for various private, nonprofit, and government organizations such as the following:
Opsonin Pharma Ltd. Summit Communications, BEXIMCO Communications, SAMSUNG, FAIR Group, Delta Pharma Ltd. GEMCON group, Lejan Herbal, Deep-laid Pharma, Hamza Pharma, McDonald Bangladesh Ltd, McDonald Steel Building Ltd, McDry Desicent, UNFPA, International Rescue Committee (IRC), ACI Godrej, Gordian Life Insurance, Kazi Farms, Daruchini Restaurant, Food Park, etc.
Presentation and Public speaking can serve the purpose of transmitting information, telling a story, motivating people to act or some combination of those. This type of speech is deliberately structured with three general purposes: to inform, persuade and to entertain. Knowing when presentation and public speaking are most effective and how it is done properly is a key part of understanding the importance of it.
Public speaking (also called oratory or oration) is the process or act of performing a speech to a live audience. Public speaking is commonly understood as formal, face-to-face speaking of a single person to a group of listeners. Traditionally, public speaking is considered to be a part of the art of persuasion. The act can accomplish particular purposes including to inform, to persuade, and to entertain. Additionally, differing methods, structures, and rules can be utilized according to the speaking situation.
Why you need to learn presentation and public speaking?
- Overcome your fear
- Boos your self confidence
- Attract opportunities
- Influence others
- Increase personal power
- Increase your empathy
- Master of topic
What topics will you cover?
- Overview of Presentation and Public Speaking
- How to make catchy and effective presentation
- How to overcome fear and gain confidence
- Secrets of Presentation and Public Speaking
- How to Use Body Language during a Speech
- How to Make Eye Contact with Your Audience
- Story Telling Techniques in Presentations and Speaking
- Deliberate Practice on Presentation and Speaking
- Become a Charismatic Presenter and Speaker
What will you achieve?
- You will be able to make an effective and catchy presentation
- Explore elements of presentation and public speaking fear and delivering audiences engaging to topic
- Explore good practice in both speaking and engaging
- Describe effective ways of presentation and public speaking
- Explore approaches to delivering storytelling performance
- You can judge yourself by giving a demo presentation and speech in front of resource person
- Reflect on your own presentation and speaking style
- Group Discussions
- Brain Writing
- Video Recording
- Facilitator’s Feedback
- Group & Individual Exercises
Who will be benefited?
- Sales, Public Relations and Business Professionals
- Aspiring trainers and speakers
- Anyone aspiring to develop their presentation and public speaking skills
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favor of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Bank Account details:
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number : 010312900000003, Bank Name : First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal).
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.