Last Date of
Mr. Sharier Mahumud Tushar
Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner, Nielsen’s, South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team
Mr. Sharier is Nielsen’s Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner for South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and also serving as executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team. A highly effective and commercially astute Leadership & Management Consultant with a proven track record of delivery across OD, Culture Change, Leadership Development, coaching and the full range of HR Disciplines.
Here he is responsible for Nielsen’s global HR strategy, which is all about empowering people to enable business success. In this role he delivers world-class programs to create a positive Nielsen employee experience and build a culture where associates can be themselves, make a difference and grow within the organization. He leads Nielsen’s Bangladesh HR team and working closely with
Nielsen’s South Asia HR team overseeing end to end HR process with talent engagement and development, talent reviews, training & capability development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisitions and retentions.
He is known for commercial and practical HR solutions, as well as academic rigor, including teaching at University level. An certified HR professional by United Nations, ILO, Mercer & Towers Watson; also recognized career coach & mentor for professionals.
This is a training course using key principles and latest practices in talent management and succession planning. You will use a mixture of your live issues and case studies to help you create conditions to effectively manage talent and plan successions consistently, fairly and effectively. The event relates both talent management and succession planning to overall HR and operational goals and strategies to help you attract and retain your organization’s most talented people. You will leave with an action plan to apply this to your organization building in both the latest thinking on the subject and your organization’s specific needs.
Organizations must have an active and effective succession planning and talent management process in place to help ensure organizations are well‐positioned for success in the future. By the end of this training you will be able to learn:
- Define ‘talent’ and differentiate talent management from succession planning
- Describe key factors and techniques in identifying potential high performers
- Identify appropriate recruitment and development methods for your organization’s talent management and succession planning initiatives
- Develop talent maps, career paths and remuneration strategies
- Manage your own and other key stakeholders’ expectations and aspirations of the succession pool
- Evaluate the success of succession planning
Contents of Talent Management:
Module 1: What is TM & Why is it required
Module 2: TM Process four pillar of TM
Module 3: World best practices in TM
Module 4: Competency based TM
Module 5: Leadership based TM
Module 6: Critical TM in current business environment
Module 7: Designing and assembling the building blocks for organization excellence for the talent management model
Module 8: Real life case studies
Contents of Succession Planning:
Module 1: What is succession planning
Module 2: Why is succession planning important
Module 3: Succession planning architecture
Module 4: External versus Internal Successors
Module 5: Who is responsible for succession planning?
Module 6: What are some challenges to effective succession planning?
Module 7: Trends Influencing Succession Planning and Management
Module 8: Making the Case for Change
Module 9: Starting Up a Systematic Succession Planning and Management Program Clarifying Program Roles
Module 10: Refining the Program
Module 11: Assessing Present Work Requirements and Individual Job Performance
Module 12: Assessing Future Work Requirements and Individual Potential
Module 13: Closing the “Developmental Gap” Operating and Evaluating a Succession Planning and Management Program Developing Internal Successors
Module 14: Applying Online and High-Tech Approaches to Succession Planning and Management Programs
Module 15: Case Studies on Succession Planning and Management
Module 16: Succession planning in small mid-sized and larger organizations
Module 17: Tips for successful succession planning
Module 18: Real life case studies
The “+” of the training:
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
- PowerPoint presentations
- Interactive Lectures, Handouts & Case studies
- Exercises with practical real life examples, problems with solutions
- Group work; Sharing & Participatory
- World’s Best Practices
- Open floor discussion Questions & Answers
Who will be benefited:
- Young Emerging & Potential HR Professional (any level)
- Senior Management People
- HR Consultants
- Students or Academicians involved in the HR study
- Corporate Professional
- Employees of other Functions
- Independent Entrepreneurs
- Recruitment enthusiastic
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Bank Account details:
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 010312900000003, Bank Name: First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal)
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.
Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis.