Mr.Sharier Mahumud Tushar
Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner, Nielsen’s, South Asia Market’s Bangladesh Cluster and Executive Committee Member of Nielsen’s Country Leadership Team
Mr. Sharier is Nielsen’s Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner for South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and also serving as executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team. A highly effective and commercially astute Leadership & Management Consultant with a proven track record of delivery across OD, Culture Change, Leadership Development, coaching and the full range of HR Disciplines.
Here he is responsible for Nielsen’s global HR strategy, which is all about empowering people to enable business success. In this role he delivers world-class programs to create a positive Nielsen employee experience and build a culture where associates can be themselves, make a difference and grow within the organization. He leads Nielsen’s Bangladesh HR team and working closely with Nielsen’s South Asia HR team overseeing end to end HR process with talent engagement and development, talent reviews, training & capability development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisitions and retentions.
He is known for commercial and practical HR solutions, as well as academic rigor, including teaching at University level. An certified HR professional by United Nations, ILO, Mercer & Towers Watson; also recognized career coach & mentor for professionals.
- Strategic human resource management is an approach to the practice of human resources that addresses business challenges and makes a direct contribution to long-term business objectives. The primary principle of strategic human resource management is to improve business performance and uphold a culture that inspires innovation and works unremittingly to gain a competitive advantage. It’s a step above traditional human resources and has a wider reach throughout the organization.
- Good HR to Great HR
- To Build Organizational Sustainability
- Transforming Organization with Professional & Strategic HR
Module 1: Competitive Strategy & HRM
Module 2: HR Operation, Process, Policy & SOP
Module 3: Talent Acquisition
Module 4: Compensation & Benefits Management
Module 5: Training Learning & Development Management
Module 6: Employee Relation & Engagement
Module 7: Conflict Management
Module 8: Talent Management
Module 9: Performance Management & Merit Review
Module 10: Succession Planning Management
Module 11: HR Auditing & HR Accounting
Module 12: Employer Branding
Module 13: HR Automation
Module 14: Organization Restructuring
Module 15: HR Professionals Career Management
Module 16: Managing Global Human Resources
Module 17: Work life Balance, Integration & Motivation
Module 18: Networking, Knowing Global Industry Leaders & Trends
The “+” of the training:
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
- PowerPoint presentations
- Interactive Lectures, Handouts & Case studies
- Exercises with practical real life examples, problems with solutions
- Group work; Sharing & Participatory
- World’s Best Practices
- Open floor discussion Questions & Answers
Who will be benefited:
- Young Emerging & Potential HR Professional (any level)
- Senior Management People
- HR Consultants
- Students or Academicians involved in the HR study
- Corporate Professional
- Employees of other Functions
- Independent Entrepreneurs
- Recruitment enthusiastic
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Time: Will update
For Registration Contact with Mr. Maksud-ul-Haque, Centre Manager, 01844471509, 01844054131, Ms. Sadia Akter, Executive Business Development, 01880196294 Ms. Jannatul Ferdoss, Executive-Training, 01844471510, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: excellence.com.bd, Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Arenaexcellence
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.