- Introduction: overview of six sigma
- Six sigma define
- Six sigma measure
- Six sigma analyze
- Six sigma improve and control
- Interactive instructor-led lean six sigma green belt training
- Highly qualified, certified, and accredited trainers
- Lean six sigma green belt course adhered to global standards
- Student study guide created by subject matter experts
- Get to know industry best practices and case studies
What you will learn:
- What are the lean six sigma green belt course objectives?
- Study smart (s2) approach
- No short-cuts at invensis learning
- Certified lean six sigma green belt training kit with pre-study material
- Take a leading role in implementing six sigma projects in organisation
- Able to identify project improvements
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing to streamline projects
- Identify potential improvement areas in the project
- Control the input and output of a project more efficiently
No experience required.
Who can attend:
Suitable for: Quality System Managers, Quality Engineers, Quality Supervisors, Quality Analysts, and Managers, Quality Auditors, Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles.
Learn by doing
- Learn under the guidance of certified Master Black Belts (MBBs) with multi-industry exposure and extensive project knowledge.
- Develop data-driven decision making and problem solving skills.
- Enhance project management techniques.
- Achieve tangible/intangible benefits for the organization through operational excellence projects.
- Contribute to organizational growth plans by executing excellence projects.
- Support leadership in setting short/long-term growth perspectives (KPI/ROI).
- Manage facts and data.