- Introduction to resource mobilization principles and practices.
- A snapshot of the current funding environment for nonprofit organizations.
- Relevance of strong proposals and quality reports in a competitive scenario.
- Basic proposal elements, proposal formats and proposal summary.
- Monitoring and evaluation framework and plan.
- Organizational frameworks.
- Elements of a good budget.
- Importance of quality reporting in a competitive funding environment.
- Determining suitable reporting for different audiences.
- Key elements of technical reporting.
What you will learn
- Understand what type of donors will be interested in your project and how to approach them in a professional manner.
- Learn how proposal evaluators will read your proposal and how to address donors’ requirements and expectations.
- Define the strategies and appropriate methodology for development of your grant proposal and apply the suitable proposal style.
- Learn how to use a logical framework to structure your proposal and how to build an evaluation plan.
- Learn how to create a project needs analysis and adequate solution within your project idea.
Requirements & who can attend
No experience required.
Suitable for: Mid and senior level NGO professionals work for program planning and implementation, having skill and experience in different approach of development project. Moderate writing skill and working experience is preferable.
Learn by doing
- Learn about basics of project cycle and its important elements;
- Explain key activities to prepare a quality proposal
- Gain practical know how in designing theory of change (ToC) and Logical Framework (LFA);
- Understand solicit and UN solicit call and preferred formats of proposal submission.