1.Definition of Procurement & Public Procurement.
2. Nature of Procurement (Goods, Works & Services).
3. Preparation of Procurement Plan.
4. 5 types of Procurement method.
5. 4 offences in Procurement sector.
6. TEC & TOC formation.
7. Tender Opening procedure.
8. Tender Evaluation procedure.
9. Introducing with STD (Standard Tender Documents).
10. Section of Tender Documents.
11. Preparation of IFT (Invitation for Tender).
12. Procurement processing & Approval time table.
13. Tender Security, Performance security & Retention Money misconception.
14. e-GP (Electronic Government Procurement) Guideline & Procedure.
15. Document Preparation & Submission of tender using e-GP system.
What you will learn:
You will be able to perform the procurement related activities using a dedicated secured web based dashboard
Who will be benefited:
- All the stakeholders, including Bidders/Tenderers / Applicants / Consultants (National and International)
- Payment service providers
- Development Partners (DPs)
- Operation, Maintenance and Management Entity (OMME)
- e-GP system administrators, auditors
- And all concerned, for procurement of goods, works and services using public fund, following the ‘Government Procurement (e-GP) Guidelines