- What is the PMBOK® Guide
- Revised standards and guides
- Foundational Standards
- Practice Standards and Framework
- Practice Guides
- The role of the project manager
- Project Management Knowledge Areas, and
- The standard of project management
- Authorizing a project and identify stakeholders
- Identifying Project Management Skill.
- Understanding Organizational Structures
- Understanding Project Environment, Project Life cycle, Project Management Processes & Knowledge area.
- Performing a project Assessment and much more…..
What you will learn
- Lexicon of Project Management Terms
- About Standards
- Other PMI Standards
- The Standard for Program Management,
- The Practice Standard for Scheduling
- Practice Standard for Work Breakdown Structures
- The Practice Standard for Project Estimating guides a practitioner
- The Practice Standard for Earned Value Management
- The Project management professional
- Actionable measurement process for schedule and project models
Requirements & who can attend
No experience required.
The Introduction to Project Management course is appropriate for individuals who are:
Considering a career in project management, Being considered for a project management position ,In an organization that is considering implementing project management processes and needs to know where to start and what to consider.
Learn by doing
How to lead a project from beginning to end
How to Setup a project for success
How to turn a project objective into action steps
How to Manage stakeholders
How Prepare a project plan and much more….