- Understanding project management terms and concepts used globally
- Assisting project sponsors in project selection analysis
- Applying best practices to initiate, plan, monitor, control and close projects
- Tailoring project management based on project influences and environment
- Enforcing appropriate rigor for change management in projects
- Familiarizing with an agile project environment
- Planning and preparing further for project management certifications
- Project management concepts
- Project influences
- Role of the project manager
- The project management cycle
- Agile projects overview
What you will learn:
- Interactive instructor-led Project Management Fundamentals training
- Highly qualified, certified, and accredited trainers
- Course completion certificate provided
- Get Project Management Fundamentals Study Guide created by subject matter experts
- Get to know industry best practices and case studies
- Project, program, portfolio, operations
- Project constraints
- Project and product lifecycles
- Tailoring a project
- Project justification (business case) and benefits management
- What defines project success?
- Issue log and change log concepts
No experience required.
Who can attend:
- Suitable for: Anyone who wants to prepare for and pass the PMP exam.
- Project managers, Site Managers, Project engineers, Planning Engineers, Software Developers.
- For people who would like to learn about Project Management and PMP Concepts quickly and effectively.
Learn by doing
- Learn What is Project Management Fundamentals
- You will gain a fundamental understanding of project management best practices
- You can demonstrate a basic understanding of project management concepts and techniques
- You will know the role of a project manager, project management cycle, and Agile projects overview