- Product Package Analysis (Knit) and finding out the deduction for planning.
- Planning for Yarn Procurement.
- Planning for Accessories Procurement
- Top management,
- Yarn department,
- Knitting department,
- Dyeing and washing department,
- Garments merchandising department,
- Commercial department,
- Cutting department,
- Stitching department,
- Finishing and packaging department.
What you will learn
- The difference between woven and knit
- Planning for procurement of Machines, Equipment’s, Folders and Guides etc.
- Planning for Fabric Procurement.
- Planning for all approval like Lab dip, Yarn-dip, handloom, Skein, Strike-off etc.
- Planning for sample preparation and dispatch.
- Planning of Cutting.
- Planning of Printing.
- Planning of Finishing Considering Packing Assortment.
Requirements & who can attend
No experience required.
Suitable for: Factory Owners, Managing Directors, CEO, Personnel from Planning Department, Knitting In charge, Dyeing In charge, Washing In charge, Personnel of Production, Personnel of Work Study and Time Study.
Learn by doing
You will able to know below things:
- Able to know what is Apparel Production Plan System
- Able to know what is Preparing Time & Action Plan(TNA)
- Able to know what is Textile – Production of fabric
- Able to know what is Process flow of knit composite factory