Md. Abdullah Al Farooque
Learning & Development Professional
Mr. Farooque is working in the Training and Development area at a large conglomerate having solid working experience of 12 years. He accomplished a good number of impactful KPIs (i.e. conducted training for around 15000 people & 2,00,000 man-hour). He is sound in conducting and managing different training programs starting from TNA, Designing & Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating of training and development activities.
As Mr. Farooque is working in the Learning and Development field for a quite long period of time, he possess vast range of competencies of capability development of the employees of FMCG, Pharma, Agribusiness and Retail Chain Businesses. He has a rich experience of training people coming from different functional areas consisting of Marketing, Sales, Factory and Distribution departments. Besides these, he has enlarged his capabilities in Organizational Development functions like Change Management, Leadership Development, Structural Improvement, Capability Development, Process Improvement, Cultural Development, Team Building etc.
Mr. Farooque used to be a key member in various strategic learning and development projects. He is specialized in designing, developing and implementing various training and development activities.
Pursuing MBA from Dhaka University, Farooque attended different training programs in soft skill training programs. He completed his graduation and post-graduation in Pharmacy from Jahangirnagar University. He had hold few leadership position in various organizations like, Rotaract Club of Jahangirnagar, Badhan etc. and won in various case competitions during his education life. He is passionate on developing people as future successful leaders in social and corporate world of our country.
Presenting information clearly and effectively is a key skill in getting your message across. Today, presentation skills are required in almost every field, and most of us are required to give presentations on occasions. While some people take this in their stride, others find it much more challenging. It is, however, possible to improve your presentation skills with a bit of work. Many people feel terrified when asked to talk in public, especially to bigger groups. However, these fears can be reduced by good preparation, which will also lay the groundwork for making an effective presentation.
After the successful completion of the training program, the participants will be able to:
- Define Presentation, Mind Map of a presentation
- Describe the Objectives of a Presentation Session
- Describe the Need and Motive of the Target Audience
- Analyze the Factors of Audience Analysis
- Prepare the materials for Presentation
- Deliver a presentation session in front of good number of participants
- Explain the process of Delivering a Presentation
- Handle Question Answer session in a Presentation
- Create Visuals and their application in a Presentation Session
Inauguration & Objectives Elaboration:
- Welcoming the Participants
- Briefing the importance of Presentation Skill at Workplace
Introduction to Presentation Skill:
- Defining Presentation, Mind Map of a presentation
- Describing the Objectives of a Presentation Session
- Describing the Need and Motive of the Target Audience
Objectives and Audience of a Presentation Session:
- Analyzing the Factors of Audience Analysis
Preparing and Delivering the Presentation:
- Preparing the materials for Presentation
- Explaining the process of Delivering a Presentation
- Handling Question Answer session in a Presentation
Using Visuals in a Presentation:
- Visuals and their application in a Presentation Session
Role Play Session:
- Role Play Session by the Participants
Feedback, Key Learning Discussion and Closing:
- Giving Feedback to the Participants
- Briefing Key Learning Discussion
- Closing with a Commitment
- AV Presentation
- Role Play
Who will be benefited?
This workshop is designed for everyone who needs to make a presentation in front of good number of people – sales representatives, managers, team leaders, product specialists and anyone who would like to improve their presentation skills.
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Time: Will update
For Registration Contact with Mr. Maksud-ul-Haque, Centre Manager, 01844471509, 01844054131, Ms. Sadia Akter, Executive Business Development, 01880196294 Ms. Jannatul Ferdoss, Executive-Training, 01844471510, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Website: excellence.com.bd, Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Arenaexcellence
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.