- Introduction of marketing
- Key features of marketing in pharmaceutical industry
- Overview of Jordanian pharmaceutical market
- Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
- Product life cycle management tactics
- Environmental scanning and SWOT analysis.
- Portfolio analysis.
- Conducting market research
- Marketing skills assessment
- Marketing skills development
- Brand development consultancy
- Interviews with key stakeholders
- Online self and 180° assessment
- Brand plan reviews to provide guidance on areas for improvement and needs analysis for tailored training
- Competency-based recruitment toolkits
What you will learn:
- Setting objectives
- Formulating strategic alternatives
- Translating strategy into promotional message
- Marketing communication strategy
- Pharmaceutical selling
- Action plan
- The control system
- Assembling a product marketing plan for a new or existing product
- How to ensure customer-focus throughout product development?
- How to differentiate products with similar functionality?
- How to successfully launch a new product?
- How to optimize the value of a product through its lifecycle?
- How to comply with tougher and tougher regulation?
- What is the role of marketing in the pharmaceutical industry
- Who are the customers
- How are pharmaceuticals developed
- How to launch a new product
Requirements & who can attend:
Product Managers, Senior Product Specialists and Med. Reps. proposed for promotion as product managers, those who are interested in pursuing a career in product management or who want to learn more about the field of product management and product team leaders.
Learn by doing:
Describe, classify, structure and combine concepts, theories, methods and models taught.
Identify and develop relevant issues within pharmaceutical marketing
Analyze and synthesize specific issues within pharmaceutical marketing by using the concepts, theories, methods and models taught
Assess and communicate problem-solving on a reflective, scientific basis