Mr. Naijur Rahman
CI & Efficiency Consultant| Certified Lean Six Sigma Practitioner, Coach & Guide| Corporate Trainer| Soft Skill Trainer| Motivational Speaker
Mr. Naijur Rahman (NR) is a seasoned Operational Excellence Consultant, one of the best and most well-known trainers in Bangladesh in the field of Lean Six Sigma, Efficiency & Productivity Improvement, Continuous Improvement Culture, TQM, Soft skill an Adult Learning Facilitation. His expertise lies in improving the productivity and efficiency in individuals and business processes through the application of new – age solutions and people management techniques.
Mr. Naijur Rahman is an avid speaker and is a renowned motivational speaker in Bangladesh. His love for teaching is translated into enriching training sessions and inspiring motivational talks that build personal excellence and productivity. He is engaged in East West University & Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM) as Adjunct Faculty and Enlisted Trainer for SEIP Program under BGMEA and empaneled facilitator in various national and international organizations and institutes.
Mr. NR is highly passionate on Consulting now delivers his knowledge and expertise to organizations in helping them achieve operational excellence as an Efficiency Enhancement and CI Consultant. He has been engaged with number of Consulting Program on Operational Excellence, 360 Degree Efficiency, Productively and Employee Development Program with of Giant Level Manufacturing Plants and Business Houses in Bangladesh.
Mr. NR has undergone extensive Training locally and Internationally on Lean Management, Lean Six Sigma, Efficiency & Productivity Improvement, TQM, Leadership & People Management, Human Psychology, Neuro Science in Management, Adult Learning, Facilitation & Coaching, Reprograming of Habits, Cultural Transformation & CI Tools, etc.
In his total career tenure holding very senior positions he worked for renowned National and Multinational Organizations like – Intertek Bangladesh, Team Group, Gemcon Group, Kallol Group, Shakti Foundation etc. Currently he holds the position of Country Chief of Mind Works, a Multinational Management Consulting and Training Organization.
Mr. Naijur is a Fellow Member of Bangladesh Organization for Learning and Development (BOLD) and Bangladesh Society for Apparel Human Resources Professionals (BSHARP).
- Introduction and key concepts of Kaizen
- Understanding value and waste
- 5S principles for effective workplace organization Visual office
- Introduction & Overview of 5S and Office Kaizen:
- The 5S Principles and Stages
- Set In Order
- The Visual Office
- 5S Applications in the Office
- Implementing 5S
- 5S Audit & Maturity Levels
- 5S & Office Kaizen
- Supporting Lean Tools for 5S
- Sustaining 5S
- Understand the principles and key concepts of Kaizen
- Identify value and waste in office work processes
- Apply 5S principles, visual management tools and standards to improve office organization and efficiency
- Acquire knowledge on the supporting Lean tools for Kaizen activities
- Understand the role of management in Kaizen implementation
- Define the critical success factors in developing and sustaining a Kaizen
- Understand the benefits of working in a 5S environment
- Identify waste in the office
- Define the 5S principles, and identify visual tools
- Explain how to apply the 5S principles and visual tools to enhance office organization
- Learn how to kick start a 5S initiative
- Define the critical success factors for 5S implementation
True Benefits of 5S:
- Reduce search time and improve productivity.
- Preventing mistakes that ruin a job and makes scrap and rework
- Make sure equipment is reliable and works properly to make a perfect item every time “First Time Right”
- Removing and preventing useless variation in work activities and machine performance
- Delivering exact quality products and service ever more quickly
- Keeping people and plant safe from hazards and harm
- Improve Employee Satisfaction
Training: Learn & Do Approach, Class Room Learning, Video Presentation, Hands on Simulation, Group Work.
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Time: will update
For Registration Contact with Mr. Maksud-ul-Haque, Centre Manager, 01844471509, 01844054131, Ms. Sadia Akter, Executive Business Development, 01880196294 Ms. Jannatul Ferdoss, Executive-Training, 01844471510, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: excellence.com.bd, Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Arenaexcellence
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.