- Introduction to project management
- Project life-cycle and organization
- Project management process groups
- Project integration management
- Project Scope management
- Project Time management
- Project Cost management
- Project Quality management
- Project Human resource Mgmt.
- Project Communications Mgmt.
- Project Risk management
- Project Procurement management
- Professional responsibility
What you will learn:
- Conceptual over view on Project an Program
- Project designing and planning
- Analysis stakeholder, problem, objectives and strategies
- Project Budgeting
- Project Implementation and Management
- Project and Program
- Project Management Cycle
- Basics of Management
- Effective and efficiency
- Manager and Management
Requirements & who can attend:
All IT Professional, Systems and Network Administrators, Managers and executives who are responsible for the delivery of IT services in an organization. Business Manager or business pro-cess owner in an organization to understand what to Expect from Project Management.
Learn by doing
- Increased Salary! Often, earning a certification, such as the PMP, can quickly lead to compensation increase of 20% or more.
- Networking opportunity & also who consistently want to make them salable in competitive market.
- Key to your Job/Career Change! Many technical people who want to advance will earn their PMP certification in order to move into position of greater responsibility.
- Self Confidence,! You have Achieved the PMP certification based on the years of experience, Hard work, Dedication & you will have the abilities of change.