Last Date of
Mr. Sharier Mahumud Tushar
Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner, Nielsen’s, South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team
Mr. Sharier is Nielsen’s Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner for South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and also serving as executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team. A highly effective and commercially astute Leadership & Management Consultant with a proven track record of delivery across OD, Culture Change, Leadership Development, coaching and the full range of HR Disciplines.
Here he is responsible for Nielsen’s global HR strategy, which is all about empowering people to enable business success. In this role he delivers world-class programs to create a positive Nielsen employee experience and build a culture where associates can be themselves, make a difference and grow within the organization. He leads Nielsen’s Bangladesh HR team and working closely with
Nielsen’s South Asia HR team overseeing end to end HR process with talent engagement and development, talent reviews, training & capability development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisitions and retentions.
He is known for commercial and practical HR solutions, as well as academic rigor, including teaching at University level. An certified HR professional by United Nations, ILO, Mercer & Towers Watson; also recognized career coach & mentor for professionals.
People analytics is a data-driven approach to managing people at work. For the first time in history, business leaders can make decisions about their people based on deep analysis of data rather than the traditional methods of personal relationships, decision making based on experience, and risk avoidance. In this brand new course, will explore the state-of-the-art techniques used to recruit and retain great people, and demonstrate how these techniques are used at cutting-edge companies. How data and sophisticated analysis is brought to bear on people-related issues, such as recruiting, performance evaluation, leadership, hiring and promotion, job design, compensation, and collaboration.
According to Deloitte’s 2018 Human Capital Trends report, 71% of companies see people analytics as a high priority. However, only 9% believes they have a good understanding of which talent dimension drives performance in their organizations.
Digital is becoming increasingly important for HR. Lagging behind in the digital trend is already hurting the competitive advantage of companies. A joint research report by DDI, the Corporate Research Forum (CRF) and EY reports that digital pioneers are more effective in times of uncertainty, navigate through complexity easier, and as a result act much more decisively.
This course is an introduction to the theory of people analytics, and is not intended to prepare learners to perform complex talent management data analysis. By the end of this training, you’ll understand how and when hard data is used to make soft-skill decisions about hiring and talent development, so that you can position yourself as a strategic partner in your company’s talent management decisions. This training is intended to introduce you to Organizations flourish when the people who work in them flourish. Analytics can help make both happen. This training in People Analytics is designed to help you flourish in your career, too.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to learn:
- How are organizations applying HR analytics
- How much do organizations value using HR analytics
- How do they communicate this to the larger organization
- What resources support HR analytics initiatives
- How does technology help or constrain these efforts
- How can organizations facilitate and enhance HR analytics
- How will its practice evolve
Over the last decade, a growing number of organizations have started to apply various data driven computational techniques and algorithmic technologies to manage their workforce. The fundamental objective of these technologies, known as People Analytics, is to enable more effective, objective, and rational decision-making about people. High expectations surround such technologies, as they can drive competitive advantage and innovation through better utilization of human talent. However, the application of algorithms to manage people entails multiple ethical and practical complexities.
- Introduction to People Analytics
- People Analytics in Practice
- Performance Evaluation: the Challenge of Noisy Data
- Chance vs. Skill
- Process vs. Outcome
- Staffing cycle: hiring, internal mobility and career development and attrition
- Talent Management and Future Directions
- Talent analytics: context, interdependence, self-fulfilling prophecies, and reverse causality
- How to connect business strategy and workforce analytics in practice
- Explain why data is important for driving organizational decisions
- Demonstrate basic methods for reading and presenting data
- Identify tools used to interpret data and support HR decisions
- Prepare results to effectively communicate information to organizational management
- Coach other HR professionals in your organization in the use of analytics for business decisions
- Learn how to effectively use analytics to support your organization’s goals and provide decision-makers with greater insight into workforce-related considerations
- Identify the varying types of data systems and analytics techniques available today
- Explore how to gather and analyze pertinent HR metrics and how to properly communicate findings
- Data management systems and application: How useful
- Evolution of HR analytics: Common language and standards
- Characteristics of Advanced People Analytics Organizations
- People Analytics Process Maturity, Approaches, Role of Data, Value Journey Stage
- People – Users and Teams
- Data Sources and Topics in Analytics Solutions
- Leading Practices of Advanced Organizations
- Culture of change management
- Establishing a People Analytics Center of Excellence (COE)
- Advanced Organizations Outperform
- What Goes into the Value Chain Analysis
- Current Market Obstacles
- Lessons Learned from Advanced Organizations
The “+” of the Training:
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
- PowerPoint presentations
- Interactive Lectures & Handouts
- Case studies
- Exercises with practical real life examples, problems & solutions
- Group work, Sharing & Participatory
- World’s Best Practices
Who will be benefited:
- Young Emerging & Potential HR Professional (any level)
- Senior Management People
- HR Consultants
- Students or Academicians involved in the HR study
- Corporate Professional
- Employees of other Functions
- Independent Entrepreneurs
- Analytic enthusiastic
Language: English & Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Bank Account details:
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number : 010312900000003, Bank Name: First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal)
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.