Course details: This course is customized to suit your management team. Specifically, this leadership training program focuses upon real life management issues and interpersonal skills. Incorporated into the leadership management training are strategies for team leadership skills and leadership skills training.
What you will learn:
- Linking and understanding your organization mission, vision and objectives.
- Effectively implementing the long-term organization strategy at your workplace.
- Understanding and dealing with the impact of change in your organization.
- Identifying and overcoming barriers to change.
- Understanding the role and importance of coaching and mentoring.
- Providing effective positive & negative feedback to employees, where appropriate.
- Identifying and overcoming the barriers to delegation.
- Managing the delegation process when mistakes happen.
- Identifying the key areas and situations that cause conflict.
- Implementing resolution strategies in deflating day-to-day conflicts.
Requirements & Who will be benefited: • Junior to Mid-level professionals from any department, Personnel who are moderate in English, Personnel who want to upgrade/ to improve their English, Students having the ambition of touching the career goal.
Learn by doing:
- Understanding the difference between leading and managing.
- Understanding the different leadership styles and their impact on others.
- Motivating employees to get behind the organization’s vision, mission and objectives.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of a leader/manager.
- Improving employee engagement levels and increasing customer’s satisfaction levels.