- Introduction to Energy Management
- Operational improvement to Energy saving
- Lighting Basics & System Improvements
- Compressed Air system
- Electric Motor, Drives & Blower
- Network with other professionals
- Strategy, productivity and profitability
- System management and productivity
- The importance of manpower training and development to improve productivity
- Employee objectives
- Quality System (for productivity and profitability)
- Decrease costs, increase productivity
- Communications Initiatives
- Senior management
- Budget holders
- Plant and premises managers
What you will learn:
- Educating & Motivating Employees
- Classification of Training
- Development items of Employee Education
- Separating help and support
- Stage method of teaching
- General staff
- The requirements of the Energy efficiency directive
- Energy Audits and Energy management system
- Benefits of an energy audit
- International standards for energy audits
- Energy management systems
- Benefits of an energy management system
- Energy audits in the member states: Current status and best prices
Requirements & who can attend:
A good course for Maintenance engineer, fresh Graduate from any Engineering Background, and specialists in manufacturing businesses, manufacturing and production control managers, industrial engineers, factory, superintendents and customer/technical service managers etc.
Learn by doing:
- Understand the basic energy management criteria in manufacturing industry.
- Build a strong Energy management team to enforce the culture.
- Be aware with the latest techniques that will help to start Energy Management journey.
- Increase and maximize the utilization of the Energy Management facility in manufacturing and real life.
- Improve creativity in planning and implementing the Energy Management system.
- Have better Team work & Effectiveness in Day to Day working.