- Projects in Controlled Environments
- Critical Chain Project Management
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- A list of the tasks that need to be completed
- The duration of each task
- The Project Manager Capability Model (PMCM)
- Project Management Capability Systems (PMCS)
- Organizational Project Management Capability Model (OPMCM)
- The main body of PMCM comprises Project Manager Competency
- and much more…..
What you will learn
- Project Manager Performance
- PM Training and Career Development
- PMCS concerns the PM Processes
- Methodologies and PM Knowledge System
- Support Systems & Management Support Systems
- Project management approach
- Project management practices and drive changes
- The dependencies between activities
- The endpoint of a task
- The sequence of critical activities
- Adaptive Project Framework
- Extreme Project Management (XPM)
- Quality of life is important
Requirements & who can attend
No experience required.
Suitable for: Professionals from any industry who are interested in learning best practice for project management framework (e.g. Managers, Executives, Project professionals).
Learn by doing
- How does green project management sound
- sustainable way to manage your projects
- how they can influence the development of the project management process
- Learn the approach to the way in which you handle nature.