Contents of the Training:
- Importance of Communications
- Communication Skills & Process
- Listening Strategy to be a good communicator
- Elements of Communications:
- Face to face Communication
- Tone of Voice
- Body Language
- Verbal & Physical Communication
- Emotional intelligence & Mind-to-Mind Communication
- The communications Styles Matrix
- Perspectives in Communication
- Visual Perception
- Other Factors Affecting our Perspective
- Past Experience
- Feelings of Communication & Environmental Factors
- Effective method to communicate with BOSS
- Process of Communication to have a good network
- Personal Branding (Individual Person perspective) Communication
- Effective Written Communication Process & Medium
Mohammad Karimul Arafat
Training Specialist, Motivator & Business Strategy Consultant
Mr. Karimul Arafat has more than 9 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Branding, Corporate Communications and Market Analysis and has done his specialization in Marketing, especially in Strategy, Motivation, and Team Building, Product Development, CRM, Organizational Development & Business Communications. Now he is responsible to excel the brand image of Bashundhara Paper Sector Products with innovative market ideas.
He achieved several academic & professional degrees in the field of Marketing, Business Development and Strategy formulation during the time. He achieved degrees such as Leadership Certificate in Managerial Communication (IBA, University of Dhaka), Competitive Business Strategy & innovation (IBA, University of Dhaka), Certificate in Brand Building Strategy (Bangladesh institute of Management), Marketing Competencies for Managers (IBA, University of Dhaka), MBA in Supply Chain & BBA in Marketing with excellent co-curricular activities. He has some online business Learning Certification on:
- Analyzing Competitors and Customers
- Advanced Branding
- Customer Service Leadership
- Create A Brand Strategy
- Creative Thinking
- Business Process Improvement
- Pitching Your Ideas Strategically
- Product Management
He is committed to serve the Human Being, dynamic & young future prominent Marketer in the corporate arena of Bangladesh.
His mission to become a Business Strategy Maker, Change Maker, Motivational Speaker to empowering people and helping in business development worldwide.
It is rightly said that the success of an organization depends on the transparency between the team members and clear understanding of ideas between them. Effective communication ensures clear understanding of ideas.
“Communication leads to community, that is, to understanding, intimacy and mutual valuing.”- Rollo May
Effective communication is important at all the levels in an organization. Every individual should be on the same platform and the clarity of ideas, messages is mandatory for smooth flow of work. The team leader must make it a point to effectively communicate what he actually expects from his fellow workers. The details, the important deadlines, must be made very clear to the employees to expect productivity from their side. The team members should also be clear about their goals and can work accordingly. Instead of verbal communications e-mails are a better option for effective communication.
“The art of communication is the language of leadership.” – James Humans
It is not only the organization but also the personal life where communication plays an important role. To ensure personal development, career development and actual learning in life, we have to need effective communication skills.
“Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle and typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Brian Tracy
“The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said.” – Peter Drucker
Thus, speaking only is not important, you need to take care that your information is passed on correctly and received correctly.
Business Cases, Related Video Presentations, Group Discussion, PPT Lecture, Practical Problem Solving.
Who will be benefited?
- Marketing & Brand Personnel
- Business Strategy Maker & HR Personnel
- Managerial Level
- Sales Professionals
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka – 1212
Time: Will updated
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Bank Account details:
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number : 010312900000003, Bank Name : First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal)
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.
Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis.