- Planning and Preparation Phase
- Advertising for and Short Listing Candidates for Selection Interview
- Conducting Selection Interviews and Making Employment Decisions
- Conclude the Contract with the Successful Candidate and Notify Unsuccessful Candidates
What you will learn
To learn a systematic and legal approach for evaluating applicants
Documenting staff selection procedures
Develop accurate and complete job analyses
Advertising for shortlist candidates for selection interview
Thoroughly review employment applications by developing pre-selection matrices
Planning and conducting behavior based interviews and selection techniques
Control the interview
Requirements & who can attend
- No experience required.
- Suitable Organization HR Departments.
Learn by doing
The basic of competency based interview techniques.
How to create competency based interview
How to select the best candidate from the participants.