- Activities with Bank & Insurance
- Bank charges Calculation
- C & F Agent Commission Calculation
- Documents required for Customs Clearing
- Procurement from Suppliers & Vendors
- Offshore Banking
- Insurance Charges Calculation
- Trade Mark, Patent & Design Registration
- Documents required for Payment Settlement
- Sourcing of Buyers and Suppliers
What you will learn
- TT Payment (Cash in Advance)
- Customs Duty & Tax Calculation
- Total Landing Cost Calculation
- Cargo CBM Calculation
- Port Charges Calculation
- Documents required for Exporters & Importers
- Documents required for L/C Opening
- Documents required for Back-to-Back L/C Opening
- Import Finance & Export Finance by Banks
- Cargo Booking with Shipping lines & Air lines
Requirements & who can attend
- No experience required.
- Suitable for Supply Chain Professionals
- Official engaged in Export, Import, and International Business.
- Importers, Exporters, Bankers, Shipping Agents and new Entrepreneurs.
- Official engaged in Ready made Garments & Buying House.
- Persons are willing to job in the International Trading Organization and Multinational companies in home and abroad.
- Business Manager, Commercial Manager.
- SME & Women Entrepreneurs.
Learn by doing
Able to know which department is the most important wing in any company/Firm/Organization
How to deal all the shipping activities
How to handle and doing the commercial jobs
Speed up compliance activities