- Introduction to Digital Service Principles (DSPs)
- What are digital services?
- Twelve Core Principles
- Digital Product Development Methodologies
- Waterfall product development
- Agile development
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Digital Roles
- Cross-functional teams
- Digital Service Lifecycle
- Private Beta
- Public Beta
What you will learn:
- What are the lean six sigma green belt course objectives?
- Study smart (s2) approach
- No short-cuts at invensis learning
- Certified lean six sigma green belt training kit with pre-study material
- Take a leading role in implementing six sigma projects in organisation
- Able to identify project improvements
- Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing to streamline projects
- Identify potential improvement areas in the project
- Control the input and output of a project more efficiently
No experience required.
Who can attend:
Suitable for: Associate Project Managers, Project Managers, IT Project Managers, Project Coordinators, Project Analysts, Project Leaders, Product Managers, Program Managers, Project Sponsors, Project Team Members.
Learn by doing:
- Analyze a client’s needs
- Document a digital project for its delivery and continual improvement
- List action points to remove, minimize or eliminate risks
- Mobilize technical, design and marketing skills to lead a digital project
- Streamline the division of tasks among team members
- Plan for test and quality assurance processes
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative project reporting
- As well as many other skills you will master!