- Potential sectors/ items of Import & Export
- Import & Export Banned items
- Sourcing of sellers & Buyers
- Business License/documents
- Functions of various organization related to Import & Export
- Bond License & Bonded Warehouse
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Step by step process of Import
- Bill of Entry & B/L
- Step by step process of Export
- Import Policy & Export Policy (2018-2021)
- Export Cash Incentive
- International Payment Methods
- L/C Opening Procedures Payment Risks
What you will learn
- Statistics of Import Export
- Sources of business information
- BSTI Permission
- Business Certificates/ Registration
- Preparation of market survey report
- P/I, P/O, Indent, International Sales Contract
- C&F procedures during Import
- List of export documents
- New SRO
- Bill of Export & Bill of Exchange
- S Code Correction & Incoterms
- T/T Payment
Requirements & who can attend
- No experience required.
- Suitable for
Supply Chain Professionals
Official involved in Export, Import and International Business.
Importers, Exporters, Bankers, Shipping Agents and new Entrepreneurs.
Official engaged in RMG & Buying House.
Professionals who are willing to job in the International Trading Organization in home and abroad.
Who are willing to learn International Business?
Business Manager, Commercial Manager, Marketing Manager.
Students, Fresh Graduate, & Job seekers.
Persons dealing with L/C & Back to Back L/C Operation.
Learn by doing
Know About Government of Bangladesh Undertook Significant Steps during The 1980s
Which Garnered Maximum Foreign Exchange For The Country.
What Major Factors behind the Growth of Bangladesh’s Garment Industry
In Bangladesh How Many People Are Employed In This Industry
How the Government Enhance Economic Growth