- s code & its importance
- Duty & taxes
- Calculation of cost of import goods
- Cargo clearing procedure from customs
- Documents required by importers and exporters
- Master l/c, back to back to l/c, transferable l/c, etc
- Lian bank
- Cash in advance, open account, on consignment, collection, etc
- Bill of entry/ shipping bill
- Bill of entry & bill of exchange
- Regulatory duty & supplimentary duty
- Tax holiday & duty draw back
- Feeder vessel & mother vessel
- Shipping documents & copy documents (non negotiable)
- Special types of l/c
- Import without l/c
- L/c amendments
- Important clauses of l/c
What you will learn
- Calculation of duty and taxes
- Calculation of cost of export goods
- Cargo forwarding procedure through customs
- Documents required by customs for import and export
- Upas l/c
- Issuing bank, advising bank, confirming bank, negotiating bank,
- Re-export & export
- Tax & tariff
- Discounting of bills
- Lcl & fcl cargo
- Port of entry & bill of entry
- Third party documents
- Procedure for erc (export registration certificate)
- Export finance
- Export import procrdure with flow diagram
- Duty free baggage items
Requirements & who can attend
- No experience required.
- Suitable for
Entrepreneurs and high professionals in the field of Export – Import Business.
Officials who are in the field of supply chain management, procurement and logistics.
Commercials, C&F agents, Freight Forwarders and shipping agents professionals.
Officials engaged with Garments & Textile sectors.
High officials in various trading sectors.
Supply Chain Professionals.
Learn by doing
Businessmen can reduce their Import- Export Business cost
New Entrepreneurs will know A to Z Import Export business procedure and documentation.
Participants will be conversant about customs operating systems of Import- Export of Bangladesh and how to calculate duty and taxes.
You will get a clear understanding about the customs rules, regulation, procedure of shipping, role of shipping agent