Mr. Sharier Mahumud Tushar
Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner, Nielsen’s, South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team
Mr. Sharier is Nielsen’s Country Head of Human Resources and HR Business Partner for South Asia market’s Bangladesh cluster and also serving as executive committee member of Nielsen’s country Leadership team. A highly effective and commercially astute Leadership & Management Consultant with a proven track record of delivery across OD, Culture Change, Leadership Development, coaching and the full range of HR Disciplines.
Here he is responsible for Nielsen’s global HR strategy, which is all about empowering people to enable business success. In this role he delivers world-class programs to create a positive Nielsen employee experience and build a culture where associates can be themselves, make a difference and grow within the organization. He leads Nielsen’s Bangladesh HR team and working closely with
Nielsen’s South Asia HR team overseeing end to end HR process with talent engagement and development, talent reviews, training & capability development, compensation and benefits, talent acquisitions and retentions.
He is known for commercial and practical HR solutions, as well as academic rigor, including teaching at University level. An certified HR professional by United Nations, ILO, Mercer & Towers Watson; also recognized career coach & mentor for professionals.
As an HR Business Partner you have many challenges to face and different roles to play. Acting as a mediator between employees and management, you are a key person for your organization. You are asked to handle issues on operation management, strategic partnership, employee relations and emergency responding.
At the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the complexity of their role as a HR business partners
- Identify key success factors to create a positive working environment
- Recruit the right candidate for their organization
- Handle effectively communication with both employees and management
- Monitor the evaluation cycle and support in career management
- Estimate employee recognition tools and reward practices
- Coach employees and managers effectively to set their goals
- Handle difficult situations (how to deal with difficult attitudes, low performance, etc.)
- Becoming a trusted advisor for both employees and managers
- Developing your HR communication skills
- Selecting and hiring the right people
- Creating a positive work environment
- Understanding your role in the evaluation cycle
- Conducting training needs analysis and taking relevant action
- Guiding employees to manage their career path
- Developing your coaching skills (active listening, effective use of questions, etc.)
- Managing employee behavior issues
- Understanding the latest HR trends
The “+” of the training:
- Using innovative pedagogical methods
- Instructor lead discussion for sharing experience
Who will be benefited: Human Resources Professionals
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Time: Will update
For Registration Contact with Mr. Maksud-ul-Haque, Centre Manager, 01844471509, 01844054131, Ms. Sadia Akter, Executive Business Development, 01880196294 Ms. Jannatul Ferdoss, Executive-Training, 01844471510, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Website: excellence.com.bd, Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Arenaexcellence
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.