Mr. Yousuf Efti
International Award Winning Corporate Trainer, Public Speaker and Consultant, Founder Future Icon
Mr. Yousuf Efti is a Director and Consultant at Future Leaders, Founder at Future Icon, Managing Director at Fast Aid Hospital Ltd. and Former Head of CSR at McDonald Group. An international Award-winning trainer in Bangladesh. He got this award from India for contribution to the human capital development. He is a designated Global Goodwill Ambassador from America for his humanitarian work. He is a Corporate Trainer, Inspirational Speaker, and Business Consultant.
He was trained by global Master Coach, author, and trainer from the Top University of UK. He has also completed Facilitation and Training Skills from renowned trainer and Institute of Bangladesh and Abroad. He completed his post graduations in Master in Business Administrations (MBA) with a major in Marketing and Master in Science (MSc) with a major in Mathematics.
Mr. Yousuf Efti, having solid 15 years working experience in sales at Opsonin Pharma Ltd. and total 18 years, worked with the country’s well-reputed conglomerate in Sales, Marketing, Training & Development area and worked directly in all the processes like TNA, Gap Analysis, Change Management, Content & Module Development, conducting sessions, evaluation, PMS, KPI setting & general sales issues.
Mr. Efti is leading three different organizations named as Fast Aid Hospital, Medicine Park and Future Icon by designing and developing all strategic models as well as monitoring entire functional activities. Introduced and penetrated with new products in the market, set different business plans, branding tools & techniques and executed them successfully in different business by giving proper guidelines to the team.
Mr. Efti has a very sound knowledge of skill development. He has more than 5000 hours of training facilitation experience coverage with 3000+ employees and 5000+ of external trainees. He trained in complete career guideline more than 25,000 students at colleges and universities. He has experience in providing inspirational speaking in different colleges, universities, seminars and public functions (more than 10,000 audiences in a program) as an inspirational speaker.
In recent month, he has successfully completed individual and organizational capacity development assignments for various private, nonprofit, and government organizations such as the following:
Opsonin Pharma Ltd. Summit Communications, BEXIMCO Communications, SAMSUNG, FAIR Group, Delta Pharma Ltd. GEMCON group, Lejan Herbal, Deep-laid Pharma, Hamza Pharma, McDonald Bangladesh Ltd, McDonald Steel Building Ltd, McDry Desicent, UNFPA, International Rescue Committee (IRC), ACI Godrej, Gordian Life Insurance, Kazi Farms, Daruchini Restaurant, Food Park, etc.
Becoming a customer service superstar is a results-oriented customer service training program that gives your customer service teams or individual’s skills and confidence to convert prospects into customers. Equipped with strategies and methodologies, your customer service professionals will increase their sales, grow margins, build strong customer relationships, and demonstrate your organization’s commitment to service excellence in every customer contact.
It is a completely sales-integrated customer service training program that can be delivered as a component of other training or as a stand-alone program. Combining the power of experiential learning and visual models ensures that participants will immediately apply what they learn.
Participants will learn from our content:
- The business impact of effectively managing your customer’s “Moments of Truth” in every service interaction.
- How to leverage a powerful, customer-focused communication strategy to maximize the positive outcome of every service call.
- A simple, flexible format for uncovering additional business opportunities as a natural outcome of providing outstanding customer service.
Meeting the Service Challenge:
- Participants discover how to turn customer problems into new sales opportunities.
- They will get first-hand practice with an extraordinarily effective, field-tested transaction tool: the Problem-Solving process model.
Building Customer Relationships:
- Before needs can be addressed, customers must be heard and understood. Participants explore the unique personality orientations that influence customer perception.
- An interactive group activity leads to on-site practice, using a proven human-dynamics model to effectively solve problems while addressing the customer’s orientation.
Servicing the Customer:
- With an exciting new process model, the Service Excellence Diamond, participants master the all-important Engagement Step for positive, compelling interactions with customers. Customized, reality-based skill building provides an opportunity to answer customer inquiries and handle objections within the guiding framework of the Diamond.
Influencing Customer Attitudes and Actions:
- Participants discover how they can “turn the corner” from handling customer problems to opening up new sales opportunities.
- They’ll master the Discovery Process model to uncover needs and then energetically implement the Resolution Process. Customized, reality-based exercises reinforce these essential process models.
Service with Attitude:
- How to have a dynamic, upbeat impact on customer decision-making, from Positive Contact to Positive Close.
- In preparation for face-to-face and telephone interactions, participants explore the influence of auditory, visual, and mental “signals.” A final activity uses the entire Service Excellence Diamond to reinforce applied skills.
Staying on Top of Your Game:
- Operating at the “point-of-contact” with so many customers, your service team has the responsibility of maintaining and improving position in your sales efforts. In an end-of-the customer service training workshop review, participants make their commitment to the dynamic Excellence in Customer Service process models that turn coping into influencing.
- Group Discussions
- Brain Writing
- Video Recording
- Facilitator’s Feedback
- Group & Individual Exercises
Who will be benefited?
This workshop is suitable for new and seasoned customer service professionals. (Entry to Mid-Level), Anyone aspiring to develop their customer service skills.
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favor of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
For Registration Contact with Mr. Maksud-ul-Haque, Centre Manager, 01844471509, 01844054131, Ms. Sadia Akter, Executive Business Development, 01880196294 Ms. Jannatul Ferdoss, Executive-Training, 01844471510, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: excellence.com.bd, Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Arenaexcellence
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.