Today’s marketplace is highly competitive and every organization is looking for a larger share of the market. In an economy where stakeholder marketing is getting more attention each day, it is becoming a challenge for front line managers to position the features and benefits of the products/services their sales team sells.
“Keep your sales pipeline full by prospecting continuously. Always have more people to see than you have time to see them.” – Brian Tracy
At the same time, they need to manage their sales team. Providing sales training plays an important role in helping sales team practice and sharpen their selling skills.
“I have always said that everyone is in sales. Maybe you don’t hold the title of salesperson, but if the business you are in requires you to deal with people, you, my friend, are in sales.” – Zig Ziglar
This training will strengthen the skills of even experienced sales personnel by enabling them to take advantage of sales opportunities and aggressively expand business through creation of demand.
“Poor firms ignore their competitors; average firms copy their competitors; winning firms lead their competitors.” ~ Philip Kotler
Organizations can benefit from having sales representatives who can make the greatest impact facing their forward partners and consumers on a daily basis.
Contents of the Training:
- Identify specific techniques involved in selling, i.e. prospecting, planning and making a sales presentation, negotiating buyer resistance, closing a sale, organizing a territory, and managing time;
- Learn to empowering sales force
- Strengthen soft skills of successful selling;
- Craft sustainable & profitable growth strategies;
- Design sales strategies involving cross functional teams;
- Learn Sales Information Management Systems;
- Learn techniques for relationship sales;
- Learn skills for retaining customers; and,
- Examine the ethical issues in selling.
Mohammad Karimul Arafat
Marketing Professional, Motivator, Counselor, Soft Skill Trainer
Mr. Karimul Arafat has more than 10 years of experience in Marketing, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Branding, Corporate Communications and Market Analysis and has done his specialization in Marketing, especially in Strategy, Motivation, and Team Building, Product Development, CRM, Organizational Development & Business Communications. Now he is responsible to excel the brand image of Bashundhara Paper Sector Products with innovative market ideas.
He achieved several academic & professional degrees in the field of Marketing, Business Development and Strategy formulation during the time. He achieved degrees such as Leadership Certificate in Managerial Communication (IBA, University of Dhaka), Competitive Business Strategy & innovation (IBA, University of Dhaka), Certificate in Brand Building Strategy (Bangladesh institute of Management), Marketing Competencies for Managers (IBA, University of Dhaka), MBA in Supply Chain & BBA in Marketing with excellent co-curricular activities. He has some online business Learning Certification on:
- Analyzing Competitors and Customers
• Advanced Branding
• Customer Service Leadership
• Create A Brand Strategy
• Creative Thinking
• Business Process Improvement
• Pitching Your Ideas Strategically
• Product Management
• Leadership & others.
He is a Fellow Member, Bangladesh Organization for Learning & Development and Ultra-Mind Graduate- Silva Ultra-Mind ESP System.
He is committed to serve the Human Being, dynamic & young future prominent Marketer in the corporate arena of Bangladesh.
His mission to become a Business Strategy Maker, Change Maker, Motivational Speaker to empowering people and helping in business development worldwide.
Business Cases, Related Video Presentations, Group Discussion, PPT Lecture, Practical Problem Solving.
Who will be benefited?
- Cross Functional Personnel: Finance, HR, Supply chains or Operations managers
- Managerial Level
- Sales Professionals
Language: English and Bengali
Certificate: Certificate of attendance will be provided.
Course Fee: Tk. 4,000/- (per participant) excluding VAT and TAX payable in advance in favour of “Arena Phone BD Ltd.” in the form of crossed cheque or pay order or direct deposit to the Bank Account.
Venue: Arena Excellence, Rupayan Center (6th Floor), 72 Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka 1212
Time: will update
Bank Account details:
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 0074-0210001524, Bank Name: Trust Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Account Name: Arena Phone BD Ltd., Account Number: 010312900000003, Bank Name: First Security Islami Bank Ltd, Branch Name: Mohakhali, Dhaka
- Bkash Account: 01814663094 (Personal)
Organizations nominating five or more delegates will enjoy 10% discount on course fee. The fee will cover tuition, stationery, reproduction of training material, training aids/equipment, cost of venue, food & refreshment, certificate etc.
Note: Seats are limited and will be filled-in on first come first serve basis.