The goal of this course is to take the difficulty out of writing these reports and then teach how to write them efficiently and effectively.
- Introduction to Report Writing
- Perfecting Your Writing Style
3. Using Correct and Consistent Spelling and Abbreviations
- Informal Reports
- Semi-Formal Reports: Test and Lab Reports
- Semi-Formal Reports: Investigation and Evaluation Reports
- Semi-Formal Reports: Suggestions and Proposals
- Formal Reports
Course Duration: 1 week
Benefit of this course:
- A complete package of management and tech-savvy skills that prepare the participants to manage large-scale reports.
2. It saves costs and time to attend two courses separately.
What you will learn:
- How to organize reports to make writing them easier and less time consuming
- How to identify the important information that should be included in a report that will gain the readers’ attention.
- How to present the information, as well as how to be convincing and persuasive.
- Create reports that achieve their desired goal and have the intended impact.
Who this course is for:
Anybody that either anticipates having to write reports in the future, or is already having to produce reports and is looking to improve